A huge welcome to all our existing customers – Our new website has arrived!
At last, our new website is here. You have been asking us for a digital version of Tacpac for a long time, and here it is!
How to get your Sets:
- Go to the Shop
- Choose your set
- Go to checkout and enter your details and add a password so you can login later
- Choose which way you’d like to pay (Paypal, Cheque or BACS)
- Wait for payment clearance
- When you receive your email click the link and you are all set to go!
All your sets are streamed for you for the next year.
We have added some exciting new features to the Sets you know and love so well
Having our new digital platform has enabled us to give you more new features and this is just the start!
- Instruction videos of every action for every object from every Set are now available so that you know how to start each session.
- A special video on how to set up your room
- New-look instruction leaflets which you can download and keep
- Record keeping templates for you to see the development in your practise
- An online Tacpac Community and see what other Tacpackers are thinking and doing.
- The stories of people who have shared their experiences with us
- We will also have blogs and up to date communications with our sensory communities
For those of you who still hanker after the CD version, you can still order these by email or phone. You can still gain access to the entire website if you order the CDs. Remember to purchase the Video Licence on the shop page.
We hope you’ll enjoy reading the case studies of Otis, and Jessica, as well as Simon. If you’d like to share your Tacpac experiences, we now have a place to put them where everyone can see, read, and learn, so send them along to email@example.com
Hilary Wainer BMus, MEd, DipMTh, Dip Psychotherapy
Co-Founder and Director
Hilary founded TacpacTM Ltd. and co-created the material. She has many years’ experience as a teacher and music therapist, working alongside children with a wide range of learning difficulties, in different settings. She has a special interest in those who have profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), and multi-sensory impairment (MSI). Hilary is also an accredited music therapy supervisor with the British Association of Music Therapists (BAMT), and has worked as a facilitator in schools and mental health settings. She created the ground breaking “Beat That!” events, popularising the use of the resonance board. She is an experienced trainer with a passion for everyone to reach their full potential.