- young children
- adults and older people
- anyone who may be suffering from sensory impairment or loss of memory
Anecdotal evidence speaks for itself. This has been gathered from :
- learning disability nurses
- speech therapists
- occupational therapists
Relaxation, Communication and Participation is accelerated and supercedes expectations. Tacpac has an inbuilt sense of humour available if the giver is able to access their own sense of fun. If you don’t have a sense of humour, it just isn’t funny!
Tacpac is beneficial for the giver too, providing:
- a structured group activity for about half an hour
- a focus on pathways of learning, in a natural and easy way.
- instant record keeping, and development which is easy to track.
- a relaxing time, or a challenging time, depending on the stage of the receiver, and indeed on the experience of the giver.
Featured products from our shop for those new to TACPAC
To buy a licence for a TACPAC set, please visit our online shop. Each Set is full of TACPAC activities, guidance videos, specially created music and record keeping templates.