Day 1 Essentials training course
This training provides all Tacpackers with the fundamental understanding and skills necessary for the effective delivery of Tacpac.
It is essential training both for experienced practitioners and also those who are starting out from scratch. We look at both the ‘whys’ and ‘hows’ of Tacpac; combining theory and practice into a fun, interactive and stimulating day of training.
I have a greater understanding of how the brain works with the senses, and I believe I could put this into practice.
- Our sensory system and the role of touch
- Understanding the importance of the basic beat
- experiencing the touch and music in an activity, using objects
- use of thematic material
- how the limbic system affects our senses
- The central role of music in Tacpac
- Sensory communication
- Sensory overload
After the day you will be able to:
- Understand the theory behind Tacpac
- Learn to internalise and effectively deliver the Tacpac activities
- Experience ‘sensory overload’ for yourself
- Heighten awareness of your own senses (we have more than 5)
- Discover how to work effectively with touch
- Build skills in multi-sensory interaction (touch–sight–movement–sound)
- Synchronise your sense of touch with your sense of music
- Meet other professionals in the field, parents, and carers
- Receive a Tacpac CPD Certificate in Sensory Alignment.
If you would like more information or want to request a training day, please fill in our short form below.
From £125 1 Day UK
Our current rate for training is
Price per person: 1 to 4 is £150 | 5+ is £125 | If you host the event you also get two complimentary places
A closed (setting) training for up to 30 participants £1800
You need at least 1 Tacpac Set to put this training into practice at your Setting or at home.
These can be bought at our shop
We accept Payment via PayPal, Cheque or BACS