Tacpac is coming to Ireland!
We are delighted to tell you that we are coming to Ireland in October 2018 to do Tacpac Training in Sensory Alignment.
For those who have recently started using Tacpac, this is a unique offer for you to experience the Essentials Training. The course is being run at the following locations:
Cork, 15th October
Limerick, 16th October
Dublin, 18th October
Belfast, 22nd october
All of the training days run from 9:00am to 3.30pm.
For those who we have met in trainings before, we’d love to see you again with our Advanced Training Day on the 19th October in Dublin. The course runs from 9:00am to 3:30pm.
The course is both tremendously rewarding and fun as you meet fellow Tackpackers all with their own stories and experiences to share. To find out more about Tacpac trainings, click here.
Both courses cost £150 per person or £125 each if you are a group of five or more.
- Our sensory system and the role of touch
- Understanding the importance of the basic beat
- experiencing the touch and music in an activity, using objects
- use of thematic material
- how the limbic system affects our senses
- The central role of music in Tacpac
- Sensory communication
- Sensory overload
Cost per person £150
After the day you will be able to:
- Understand the theory behind Tacpac
- Learn to internalise and effectively deliver the Tacpac activities
- Experience ‘sensory overload’ for yourself
- Heighten awareness of your own senses (we have more than 5)
- Discover how to work effectively with touch
- Build skills in multi-sensory interaction (touch–sight–movement–sound)
- Synchronise your sense of touch with your sense of music
- Meet other professionals in the field, parents, and carers
- Receive a Tacpac CPD Certificate in Sensory Alignment.